Miami: The Perry South Beach
Sponsored content: An all-in-one hotel destination just steps from South Beach's shopping, nightlife and cultural attractions.
Address2377 Collins Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139
United States Reservations: 855/737-7972 perrysouthbeachhotel.com
- 340 spacious guest rooms and 86 suites
- Custom-designed furnishings by visionary architect Stephen B. Jacobs and interior designer Andi Pepper
- Feather beds with 400 thread-count linens
- Living area with a sleeper sofa, seating area, dining table, and desk
- Dream Stereo with iPod docking station, WiFi access
The hotel's signature restaurant is STK Miami. Bringing the pulse of New York to the rhythm of South Beach. Executive Chef Aaron Taylor mans the kitchen of the bi-level venue adjacent to the hotel lobby. As anticipated, steak is the main attraction, and the menu features small, medium, and large cuts of meat, as well as naturally raised options and market fresh fish entrees. Aside from steak, signature items include Parmesan Truffle Fries, Tuna Tartare, Lil' BRGs, Shrimp Rice Krispies, Sweet Corn Pudding, and Jump Lump Crab Salad.
IN THE AREA
- Bass Museum of Art: Located just two block from the Perry South Beach, the Bass Museum's exhibitions present art in dynamic conversations spanning time, history and cultures. Their collection of Antiquities, Renaissance and Baroque art anchors exhibitions, educational programs and scholarship. The Museum's education programs demonstrate that art is a catalyst for creativity and positive growth, especially in the area of early childhood education. Lincoln Road between Alton Road and Washington Avenue; www.lincolnroadmall.com
- Lincoln Road Mall: Z pedestrian-only promenade and the epicenter of what's happening in South Beach. Located between Alton Road and Washington Avenue, Lincoln Road offers unique shopping, sidewalk cafes, bars, galleries, and fine dining. People watching is also a favorite pastime. 2100 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; tel: 305/673-7530; www.bassmuseum.org
- New World Center: A source and a destination for creativity and inspiration - is the campus of the New World Symphony, America's Orchestral Academy and a cultural icon in the center of Miami Beach. The Center is an inimitable foundation for a unique experience, one that you'll want to share with family and friends.
Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Frank Gehry, New World Center features numerous spaces for performance and presentation; a flexible and variable seating performance hall, and a 7,000 square foot projection wall on which concerts, video art and films will be shown free-of-charge to audiences in Soundscape, a 2.5 acre public park, designed by Dutch architectural firm West 8. 500 17th Street, Miami Beach; tel: 305/673-3330; www.nws.edu