1 tablespoon Plugrá®European-Style Butter, unsalted, melted
½ teaspoon lemon and pepper seasoning
¼ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
⅛ teaspoon dried dill weed
8 ounces (about 2½ cups) assorted fresh vegetables (diagonal-sliced zucchini and yellow squash, whole trimmed asparagus spears, whole sugar pea pods and blanched whole baby carrots)
Parchment paper, as needed
2 fresh lemon slices, paper thin
1 tablespoon Plugrá European-Style Butter, unsalted
3 fresh chives
3 fresh dill sprigs
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine melted Plugrá Butter, lemon pepper, lemon zest, salt, dill weed and vegetables in large bowl and toss to blend.
3. Fold a sheet of parchment paper in half; starting at the folded edge, cut a large half heart shape; place opened parchment paper on a sheet pan lined with baking paper.
4. Arrange seasoned vegetables on one side of heart-shaped parchment near folded center crease; top with lemon slices, 1 tablespoon Plugrá Butter, chives and fresh dill sprigs.
5. Fold top half of heart-shaped parchment paper over vegetables to close; starting at the top of the heart, make small overlapping folds to tightly seal outer edges of parchment paper.
6. Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until packet is light golden and puffed.
7. Arrange packet on a serving plate, carefully open parchment and serve.
Tips & Techniques
Top steamed vegetables with an additional pat of butter and a fresh dill sprig for an impressive presentation.