Links We Love: English Cocktails, Stop-Motion Sushi and more
A look at what we're reading, cooking, and clicking this week.
• A Philadelphia-based company will print your photos on squares of chocolate, so now you can actually eat all those beautiful Instagram photos you take of your dinner. Gizmodo
• Science applied to the best possible end: chocolate chip cookies. A writer for Wired takes a look at what combination of ingredients turns out the absolute best treats, and why. Wired
• A playful stop-motion video featuring towers of delicate sushi has us in love with Chef Li Ong’s artful Japanese plates, created at Rainer Becker’s London restaurant Zuma. Nowness
• If you’ve been immersed in all things London since the start of the Olympics, you might be interested to know some differences in the cocktail culture across the pond. Food & Wine
• Fruit, cake, raw eggs and milk: for help on extending the shelf life of the foods in your kitchen, Lifehacker has assembled a handy guide on what does and does not freeze well. Lifehacker