Asparagus Mint Slaw
Raw asparagus, carrots, and radishes get tossed with fresh mint and vinegar in this bright and crunchy slaw.
Yield: serves 4
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped mint
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 small radishes, julienned
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and shaved using a vegetable peeler
- Whisk mint, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add radishes, scallions, carrots, and asparagus; toss to combine.