Perfect on steamed artichokes, this dipping sauce adds a tangy twist to this spring vegetable.
Yield: makes ABOUT 1 1/4 CUPS
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- <sup>3</sup>⁄<sub>4</sub> cup extra-virgin olive oil
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>4</sub> chopped flat-leaf parsley
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>4</sub> cup chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Combine the vinegar and garlic in a small bowl; let sit for 20 minutes. Stir in olive oil, parsley, and cilantro. Season with salt.
AmericanCentral AmericanCondiment RecipesEasterHolidaysPantry & Herbscentral-south-americanEasyEntertainingIssue 118Latin Americanno cookRecipesSpring
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, Tricks, and Tips for Hosting a Himalayan-Inspired Vegetarian Feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.