Herbes de Provence
This classic herb blend calls for dried herbs.
Yield: makes about 1 cup
- 3 tbsp. dried tarragon leaves
- 1 <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> tbsp. dried savory leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried sage leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried lavender buds
- 1 tbsp. dried marjoram leaves
- Combine herbs, rubbing any whole leaves between fingers to crush them. Herb blend will keep, in an airtight container, for up to 6 months.
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, Tricks, and Tips for Hosting a Himalayan-Inspired Vegetarian Feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.