Herbes de Provence
This classic French provençal herb blend calls for dried herbs. It's wonderful flavor-boost for grilled fish, scrambled eggs, or a baked sweet potato.
Yield: makes about 1 cup
- 3 tbsp. dried tarragon leaves
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. dried savory leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried sage leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. dried lavender buds
- 1 tbsp. dried marjoram leaves
- Combine herbs, rubbing any whole leaves between fingers to crush them. Herb blend will keep, in an airtight container, for up to 6 months.