Cinnamon adds warm spice to this frosty treat made with pureed pineapple. This recipe first appeared in our May 2013 issue with Robert Simonson's article Papa's Favorite Poison.
Yield: makes 2 COCKTAILS
- 2 oz. white rum, preferably Brugal
- 1 oz. coconut rum, preferably Bacardi Malibu
- 4 oz. crushed pineapple, plus wedges
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. cinnamon syrup, such as Trader Tiki's
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Purée rums, pineapple, juice, syrup, and 1 1⁄2 cups ice in a blender. Pour into cocktail glasses; garnish with pineapple wedge and cherries.
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.