This brightly-spiced punch recipe, imagined by Frank Cisneros, mixologist at Gin Palace in the East Village, is perfect for holiday gatherings.
This brightly-spiced punch recipe is perfect for holiday gatherings.
Yield: makes 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz. floral gin, such as Nolet’s
- 3⁄4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 oz. grenadine
- 1⁄4 oz. allspice dram, such as St. Elizabeth
- 1⁄4 oz. cinnamon syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 slice lemon, to garnish
- Combine gin, juice, grenadine, dram, syrup and bitters in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake and strain into a chilled rocks glass filled with cracked ice; garnish with lemon.