The Bahamian film star would be proud to have inspired this combination of Maker’s Mark bourbon, sweet vermouth and Aztec chocolate bitters. Mike Robertson, Head Bartender of The Driftwood Room in Portland, Oregon, demonstrates the recipe in our video Six Manhattans in 60 Seconds.
- 1½ oz. Maker’s Mark bourbon
- ¾ oz. Punt e Mes sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Aztec chocolate bitters
- 1 Amarena cherry, for garnish
- Combine bourbon, vermouth, and bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass; garnish with cherry.