This dish is a perfect garnish for falafel and is also delicious on its own.
- 3⁄4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp. Pomegranate Molasses
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried ground aleppo pepper or paprika
- 8 scallions, finely chopped
- 6 medium tomatoes, cored and finely chopped
- 2 large banana peppers or Italian frying peppers, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. ground sumac, for garnish
Stir first 11 ingredients together in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Garnish with sumac and serve.