Passover Seder, Inspired by the Sussmans
- Beet Tartare Appetizer
- Gefilte Fish Terrine
- Mixed Green Salad with Horseradish Dressing
- Brisket and Potato Kugel
- Carrot and Pistachio Salad
- Poached Pears
- Chewy Almond Macaroons
More About This Menu
- Feel free to cook the brisket and the potatoes for the kugel a day or two ahead of time, then store them separately in the refrigerator until you’re ready to assemble and bake.
- More things you can make a few days ahead of time here: Both salad dressings, the gefilte fish terrine, and the roasted beets.
- If you’re not familiar with fresh horseradish—which adds bite to this otherwise simple salad—read up on how to buy, use, and store it here.
- The gefilte fish only calls for two tablespoons of matzo meal; use your surplus to make matzo ball soup or coat fried chicken.