Pear liqueur enhances pisco's subtle sweetness in this complex libation from Matt Belanger, a bartender at Manhattan bar Pouring Ribbons.
- 1 oz. pisco, preferably Macchu Pisco
- 3⁄4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 oz. amaro, preferably Nardini
- 1⁄2 oz. Merlet Crème de Poire
- 1⁄4 oz. BarSol Supremo Mosto Verde Italia pisco
- 1⁄4 oz. orgeat syrup
- Thinly sliced pear, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except pear slice in an ice-filled shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into a pilsner glass filled with crushed ice; garnish with pear slice and serve with a straw.