A bright salsa made from ripe mangoes, cilantro, red onion, and lime is the perfect foil for thick swordfish steaks. You can substitute any other meaty fish or even poultry for a simple, summery grilled main dish.
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 2 mangoes, peeled and seeded, cut into 1/4” pieces
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine cilantro, onion, juice and zest, and mangoes; set aside. Heat a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to medium-high. (Alternatively, heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high.) Brush swordfish with oil and season with salt and pepper; grill, flipping once, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer swordfish to serving plates; spoon reserved mango salsa over top.