Lemon Parmesan Dip
Creamy and bright-tasting, this crudité dip also makes a great simple salad dressing. This recipe first appeared in our November 2013 issue along with Helen Rosner’s story In the Raw.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, mashed into a paste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.