Rimmed with Pop Rocks-like carbonated crystals, this citrusy refresher is a specialty of the Berlin bar Lebensstern. This recipe first appeared in our May 2014 issue with Camper English’s story World’s Most Elegant Nightcap.
- 1 1⁄4 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp. unflavored carbonated crystals
- 1 1⁄2 oz. yuzu-infused sake, such as Ume No Yado
- 1⁄2 oz. citrus-infused vodka, such as Ketel One
- 1⁄2 oz. Cointreau
- 1⁄2 oz. limoncello
- Dip a chilled cocktail glass in 1 tsp. lime juice and then dip in crystals. Combine sake, vodka, Cointreau, limoncello, and remaining juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into prepared glass.