It’s high time for grilled corn, grilled fish, grilled salsa, grilled everything—summertime is very amenable to a wide array of Mexican dishes. We’ve pulled just the menu, featuring tacos, dips, sides, and even a grilled cocktail.
- Tacos de Carne Asada (Grilled Steak Tacos)
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- Pollo al Horno (Chile-Spiced Grilled Chicken)
- Gambas al Ajillo (Chile-Garlic Shrimp)
- Grilled Tomato Salsa
- Grilled Sangria
- Mexican Style Roasted Corn
More About This Menu
- To ensure that your tacos are the best they can be, check out our Tortilla Buying Guide.
- The grilled tomato salsa is a great sauce to pair with any of these main courses, but if you want a second option—because the only thing better than salsa is two salsas—try this fresh salsa verde. And let’s not forget guacamole.
- We’re all familiar with Spanish sangria—the Mexican version is a bit boozier, so beware. (And maybe keep a few pitchers of ice water on hand.)
- Before grilling, be sure to let your chicken marinade for at least 4 hours or overnight for a rich, garlicky flavor.