Menu: A Red and Pink Valentine’s Fête
- Ham, Cream Cheese and Red Pepper Jelly Canapés
- Beet and Goat Cheese Napoleons
- Deviled Eggs with Ham
- Toast Points with Roasted Beet Dip, Smoked Salmon, and Watercress
- Hot and Sweet Red Pepper Dip with Walnuts and Pomegranates
- Almond Cream Tartlets
- Red Velvet Cake
- Rødgrød med Fløde (Danish Red Berry Pudding with Cream)
- Iced Ginger Hibiscus Tea
- Raspberry Rose Collins
- Bourbon Smash Jelly Shots
More About This Menu
- In keeping with the finger food theme, bake the red velvet batter into mini cupcakes instead of one large cake.
- The raspberry rose collins can be mixed ahead of time—just store the mix in pitchers and allow everyone to pour their own drinks.
- Want to send your guests home with a little something extra? Check out our collection of homemade candies and make a batch of strawberry marshmallows or chocolate-covered cherries to give as parting gifts.
- In lieu of (or in addition to) the cocktails, you can serve plenty of sparkling red and rosé wine—check out our guide to pick the perfect bottles.