1. Smooth and nutty, the Middle Eastern tahini-based sauce tarator adds an elegant richness to Lebanese man'ousheh, kofta pitas, and countless other wraps.
6. The ultrafiery Barbados Hot Yellow Pepper Sauce, made with mustard and Scotch bonnet chile, adds a capsaicin bite to the cutter, a Bajan fish sandwich.
11. The pickled mango condiment amba is part of Israel's melting-pot cuisine, introduced by Iraqi Jews. It's ladled on sabich, a pita stuffed with eggplant and hard-boiled eggs.
14. The North African sweet-tangy salad of roasted pepper and tomato called mechwiya is delicious spread on flatbread sandwiches.
16. Sir Kensington's Gourmet Scooping Ketchup is hot-sweet, thanks to the addition of jalapeños and honey. Akin to cocktail sauce, it pairs well with a crab cake sandwich.
20. The yellow hue of the British relish piccalilli hints at the high mustard content, which makes it a sharp paartner for mild deli meats such as boiled ham.