- Feeding South Florida and Feeding Northeast Florida: These organizations connect millions of pounds of food to the appropriate networks of social service agencies.
- United Way of the Florida Keys: The United Way works with a network of nonprofits in the Florida Keys including the Florida Keys Children's Shelter, the Florida Keys Healthy Start Coalition, and the Star of the Sea Outreach Mission.
- Convoy of Hope: This Springfield, Mo.-based nonprofit has set up a base of operations to distribute food and supplies on the British Virgin Islands.
- Tim Duncan Virgin Islands Relief Fund: Former San Antonio Spurs Tim Duncan, a native of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, has started a fund to help his hometown, having lived through Hurricane Hugo as a team. He is matching financial contributions up to $1,000,000.
- ConPRmetidos: The Puerto Rico-based nonprofit, co-founded by Lote 23 proprietor Cristina Sumaza, has set up a fund to provide food, shelter, and water on the island.