- Lobster Roll
- Fusilli with Baby Shrimp, Cranberry, Beans, and Peas
- Watermelon and Tomato Salad
- Corn Relish
- Potato Salad with Red Onion
- Potato Chips
- Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Back Porch Tea
More About This Menu
- Everything in this menu can be made at least a day before your picnic — except for the watermelon salad, which is best made as close to serving as possible. Pack the vinaigrette, tomatoes, watermelon, and herbs in separate containers and combine them all just before eating.
- The lobster salad can be made up to three days ahead of time; pack the rolls separately and assemble the sandwiches as you eat them to keep the bread from getting soggy.
- Take your summer cocktails to go in tightly-sealed mason jars, great for both storing and serving. Add a travel lid from cuppow.com for easy consumption at the beach or on the water. (Check out our Ultimate Picnic Guide for more picnic tips and recipes »)
- For more perfectly summery side dishes, check out our gallery of 20 Refreshing Salads »