This cool, creamy potato salad is spiked with pickle relish and red onion. This recipe first appeared in our June/July 2011 BBQ issue.
What You Will Need
This cool, creamy potato salad is spiked with pickle relish and red onion.
Yield: serves 4-6
- 2 lb. small Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 ribs celery, minced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Put potatoes in a 6-qt. pot and cover with salted water by 1″. Bring to a boil over high heat; cook until just tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl along with celery and onions. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper; add to potatoes along with eggs and toss. Chill.