A look at what we're reading, cooking, and clicking this week.
• Step aside, maple trees: birch sap wine is on the menu. UK Guardian
• You're never too young to change the food world! This 3½-year-old charms a grocery chain with her adorable moxie. Grubstreet
• Seasonal eating has gone past the point of trend and entered the mainstream, and now the White House is officially on board. Huffington Post
• The latest wave of the artisanal coffee zeitgeist: wholesale rejection of dark roasts in favor of milder, lighter roasted coffee. The Wall Street Journal
• Why speak your restaurant order like everyone else when you can sing it? Eater Natl'l
• There's a slew of interesting food related movies coming out this year. Stay tuned! Tasting Table
_Photo: Coffee in the morning by Chichacha/Flickr___