Mango with Cilantro, Coconut, and Chile Powder
Inspired by Mexican street vendors who artfully carve and serve mangoes on sticks, this recipe ups the ante with cilantro leaves and shaved coconut for a refreshing fruit salad.
- 3 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and sliced into cubes
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. New Mexican chile powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1⁄3 cup shaved unsweetened coconut
- Arrange mango in an even layer on a serving platter. Sprinkle with lime juice, chile powder, and salt. Garnish with cilantro and coconut.