Inspired by Mexican street vendors who artfully carve and serve mangoes on sticks, this recipe ups the ante with cilantro leaves and shaved coconut for a refreshing fruit salad.
- 3 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and sliced into cubes
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. New Mexican chile powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1⁄3 cup shaved unsweetened coconut
- Arrange mango in an even layer on a serving platter. Sprinkle with lime juice, chile powder, and salt. Garnish with cilantro and coconut.