Seafood Cocktail Sauce
Here is a basic recipe for cocktail sauce using all the standard ingredients. It makes a zesty accompaniment to steamed oysters or shrimp.
Yield: makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>4</sub> cup of vinegar
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>4</sub> cup of horseradish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> tsp. Tabasco
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and place in refrigerator until well-chilled. Serve with your choice of seafood.
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, Tricks, and Tips for Hosting a Himalayan-Inspired Vegetarian Feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.