With slightly spicy Bulleit Bourbon, Vya spiced vermouth, orange bitters, and sweet Italian Amarena cherries, this take on the Manhattan is named for everyone’s favorite Spaghetti Western hero. Mike Robertson, Head Bartender of The Driftwood Room in Portland, Oregon, demonstrates the recipe in our video Six Manhattans in 60 Seconds.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Bulleit bourbon
- 3⁄4 oz. Vya sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Regan’s orange bitters
- 1 Amarena cherry, for garnish
- Combine bourbon, vermouth, and bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass; garnish with cherry.