Arugula, Radicchio, and Fennel Salad
Walnuts and parmesan add richness to this crunchy salad from The Yellow Table's Anna Watson Carl.
Yield: serves 4-6
- 4 cups packed baby arugula
- 1 small fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small head radicchio, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmesan
- 3⁄4 cup toasted walnuts
- Combine arugula, fennel, and radicchio in a bowl; set aside. Whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper; toss with salad. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and walnuts to serve.