Walnuts and parmesan add richness to this crunchy salad from The Yellow Table‘s Anna Watson Carl.
Arugula, Radicchio, and Fennel Salad
Walnuts and parmesan add richness to this crunchy salad from The Yellow Table's Anna Watson Carl.
Yield: serves 4-6
- 4 cups packed baby arugula
- 1 small fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small head radicchio, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmesan
- 3⁄4 cup toasted walnuts
- Combine arugula, fennel, and radicchio in a bowl; set aside. Whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper; toss with salad. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and walnuts to serve.