Bottled in the same spot in Iceland, brisk, dry Martin Miller’s Gin and tannic, spruce-flavored Björk liqueur make a great duo, particularly matched with bitters and an herbaceous Alpine amaro in this layered drink meant to evoke northern climes.
- 3 oz. gin, preferably Martin Miller’s
- 1 oz. Braulio Amaro Alpino
- 1 oz. Foss Distillery Björk liqueur
- 1⁄4 tsp. Angostura bitters
- Lemon wedge, for garnish
- Combine gin, amaro, liqueur, and bitters in an ice-filled shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass; squeeze lemon over the top and drop it into drink.