Herbed Yogurt Sauce
Think of this as a sophisticated version of ranch dressing. Drizzle it over a baked pie topped with spinach or any other veggie that could benefit from a bright, tangy boost, like roasted baby onions or potatoes.
What You Will Need
- 3 cups whole-milk yogurt, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey vinegar, such as Katz brand (or 1 tsp. honey and 2 tsp. sherry vinegar)
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill or basil (½ oz.), chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk 2½ cups yogurt, the oil, vinegar, salt, and onion powder. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the remaining 1⁄2 cup yogurt with the dill or basil and blend until smooth and green, about 15 seconds. Transfer to the bowl and whisk to combine. Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.