- T Shop: A small but sterling catalogue ranging from crisp and vegetal green jade and shan lin xi to dark, honey-sweet red water oolong.
- Eco-Cha: This Taiwan-based company values tradition-heavy, sustainable agriculture, and stocks affordable, quality tea, mostly from Nantou County.
- Té: A supplier to the tea menu at New York's Eleven Madison Park. Their oriental beauty oolong is remarkably bold and lemony with a surprising kick of cinnamon.
- Song Tea: A San Francisco tea room with pricey but rare teas from Taiwan and China, like the winter sprout, a Lishan mountain tea as sweet as cotton candy.
- Everlasting Tea: The fanatic's draw here is a pair of ~30-year-aged baozhongs, full of deep plummy notes with a long, soothing finish.