This homemade pizza combines earthy broccoli rabe, pungent goat cheese, and the zest of a lemon. We featured the pizza in “Home for Supper,” a November 2008 article about Barry Sims, an NFL lineman whose mother, Dagmar Marshall, makes a mean spread of party snacks whenever her son comes home to visit the family in Park City, Utah.
- Pizza Dough
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli rabe, cooked and chopped
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp. grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and black pepper, freshly ground
- Olive oil
- Make pizza dough according to instructions.
- Cover dough with broccoli rabe, goat cheese, lemon zest, and salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer pizza to a baking stone and cook pizza, under the broiler, rotating every 2 minutes with a long metal spatula, until edges are golden, 6–8 minutes.
- Transfer pizza to a board; slice and serve.