To kick its flavor up a notch, this rosy pink cocktail calls for craft-distilled, Plantation vodka.This recipe originally appeared in our March 2011 issue in the article Clear Choice, about the explosion of craft-distilled vodkas in America.
Yield: makes 1 Cocktail
- 3 oz. dry gin (such as Tanqueray)
- 1 oz. vodka (preferably Plantation)
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. Lillet Blanc
- 3 dashes hibiscus rose bitters
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker, add ice, and cover. Shake until chilled, and then strain into a chilled martini glass.
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.