This drink is adapted from a recipe given to us by Grey Goose global brand ambassador Dimi Lezinska. We found that we could easily juice the pomegranate by cutting it into hunks small enough to fit into the cup of a handheld, levered citrus juicer.
- 1 tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh-ground pink peppercorns
- 1⁄4 pink grapefruit
- 1 3⁄4 oz. fresh-squeezed pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. orange-flavored vodka, preferably Grey Goose L'Orange
- 1⁄2 oz. sweet vermouth, preferably Noilly Prat Rouge
- 2 Niçoise olives, for garnish