Mustard–Dill Sauce (Gravlaxsås)
This is the perfect partner to gravlax.
Yield: makes 2/3 CUP
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- Whisk together dijon mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and sugar in a medium bowl. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, vigorously whisk heavy cream to stiff peaks. Gently fold the whipped cream and dill into the mustard sauce.