This Moroccan salad is both simple and delicious.
Yield: serves 4-6
- 4-5 small zucchini (about 1 lb.)
- 1 minced peeled clove garlic
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Slice zucchini into thin rounds. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat, add zucchini, and cook until tender but firm, about 1 minute. Drain zucchini and rinse under cold water.
- Mix together clove garlic, cinnamon, paprika, lemon juice, white vinegar, and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix in zucchini. Serve at room temperature.