Assistant kitchen director Ben Mims entertains a crowd with this lemony bloody mary.
- 8 oz. vodka, plus more to taste
- 8 cups tomato juice or V8
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 3 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. worcestershire
- 4 tbsp. fresh grated horseradish
- 4 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. Tabasco
- Celery stalks, pickled asparagus, pickled green beans, and green olives, for garnish
Pour ingredients into a pitcher filled with cracked ice. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Serve with celery stalks, asparagus, green beans, and olives.