A favorite way to serve this creamy dip is with toast points.
Savannah-Style Artichoke Dip
Parmesan cheese and plenty of garlic give this artichoke dip a rich, cheesy tanginess.
Yield: serves 8-10
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 (14-oz.) cans water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Grease a medium glass or ceramic baking dish with butter and set aside. Mix mozzarella, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic together in a medium bowl, then stir in artichokes. Transfer to prepared dish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled and flavors have a chance to meld, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Uncover dip and bake until edges begin to brown, about 30 minutes. Stir, then continue baking for 30–40 minutes more. Set aside to let cool briefly. Serve warm.