Soppressata, Tomato, and Olive Pizza
This homemade pizza is truly Italian with dry-cured salami, robust tomatoes and salty olives.
Yield: makes 1 12" pizza
- Pizza Dough
- 1⁄4 cup Melted Tomatoes
- 6 thin slices soppressata
- 10 pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp. grated grana padano
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Make pizza dough according to instructions.
- Dot dough with melted tomatoes, soppressata, and olives. Sprinkle with cheese; drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer pizza to a baking stone and cook pizza, under the broiler, rotating every 2 minutes with a long metal spatula, until edges are golden, 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer pizza to a board; slice and serve.