This quick and easy recipe, full of cashews, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, and white chocolate, is a riff on the average Rice Krispie treat.
Yield: makes ABOUT 20
- 1 lb. white chocolate
- 1 cup Cap’N Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch cereal
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 3⁄4 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 cup white miniature marshmallows
- Line a large sheet pan with wax paper; set aside. Cut white chocolate into small chunks, add to a medium pot and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted and smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat, add Cap’N Crunch, Rice Krispies, peanuts, and cashews and stir gently to coat. Set aside to let cool slightly for 2-3 minutes, then stir in marshmallows.
- Drop mounds of the chocolate mixture (about 3 tbsp. each) onto the prepared pan, keeping them spaced about 1″ apart, to make 3″-wide candies. Set aside in a cool spot until completely set. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in a cool spot for up to one week.