Dragon 88 Mai Tai
This rummy tiki drink is adapted from the one served at Dragon 88 in West Boylston, Massachusetts. This recipe first appeared in our May 2014 issue with Camper English’s story Tiki Time.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. rhum agricole, such as Rhum Clément V.S.O.P.
- 1 oz. amber rum, such as Appleton Estate Reserve
- 1 oz. dark spiced rum, such as The Kraken Black Spiced Rum
- 1⁄2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 oz. orange curaçao
- 1⁄2 oz. orgeat syrup
- 1⁄2 oz. Velvet Falernum
- Pineapple slice and maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Combine rums, juice, curaçao, orgeat, and falernum in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice; garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry.