This rummy tiki drink is adapted from the one served at Dragon 88 in West Boylston, Massachusetts. This recipe first appeared in our May 2014 issue with Camper English's story Tiki Time.
Yield: makes one cocktail
- 1 <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. rhum agricole, such as Rhum Clément V.S.O.P.
- 1 oz. amber rum, such as Appleton Estate Reserve
- 1 oz. dark spiced rum, such as The Kraken Black Spiced Rum
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. fresh lime juice
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. orange curaçao
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. orgeat syrup
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. Velvet Falernum
- Pineapple slice and maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Combine rums, juice, curaçao, orgeat, and falernum in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice; garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry.
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.