1. Line bottom of prepared baking dish with a layer of pasta, trimming sheets with a knife so that they fit in 1 even layer (patch if necessary). Spread evenly with about 1 cup of the meat sauce. Christopher Hirsheimer
2. Sprinkle lightly with some of the parmigiano. Christopher Hirsheimer
3. Add another layer of pasta.
4. Evenly spread 1 cup of the bechamel sauce on pasta, then sprinkle lightly with parmigiano. Christopher Hirsheimer
5. Repeat layers (you will have 3 layers of meat sauce and 2 of bechamel), ending with meat sauce and parmigiano. Reserve any extra meat sauce for another use. Christopher Hirsheimer
6. Allow lasagne to rest for 8-10 minutes before serving. Christopher Hirsheimer