Jeffrey Morgenthaler, bar manager of Clyde Common in Portland, is known for barrel-aging cocktails and other fancy bartender tricks. But when he throws a party, he makes this lightly bitter, pop-and-pour punch that’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Featured in: The No-Measuring Three-Ingredient Cocktail Plan
- 1 (750-mL.) bottle Campari, chilled
- 1 (750-mL.) bottle Cinzano sweet vermouth, chilled
- 1 (750-mL.) bottle prosecco, chilled
- Rind from 1 large orange, cut into long, thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- In a large punch bowl filled with ice, pour the Campari, Chinzano vermouth, and prosecco. Stir, then garnish with strips of orange rind. Ladle into rocks glasses or punch cups to serve.