Montasio Frico with Potatoes [sponsored]
This guaranteed crowd-pleaser is a perfect dinner party appetizer, served alongside a lightly dressed salad.
Yield: serves 6
- 5 oz. shredded Montasio cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sliced and boiled potatoes
- Add half the Montasio to an 8-inch non-stick pan over medium heat. Melt until the edges are golden brown.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on the cheese and add the remaining cheese.
- Once the top layer of cheese is slightly melted, flip the frico over, and continue to cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Slide off the pan onto a cutting board, cut into wedges and serve immediately.