Currants and chopped dried apricots bring sweetness to curried tuna salad, which we like to serve on folded naan. This recipe first appeared in our April 2014 issue.
- 1 (4-oz.) can tuna, drained
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. currants
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped apricots
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. mild curry powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Naan or pita bread, for serving
Mix tuna, mayonnaise, currants, apricots, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl; stuff into naan or pita bread.