Tuna salad gets a sophisticated makeover with crème fraîche and fennel brightened by both orange zest and juice. This recipe first appeared in our April 2014 issue.
- 1 (4-oz.) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp. grated orange zest plus 2 tbsp. juice
- 2 tbsp. minced fennel
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small baguette, toasted
- Fennel fronds, for serving
Mix tuna, crème fraîche, orange zest and juice, minced fennel, salt, and pepper in a bowl; serve on a toasted baguette with fennel fronds.