It doesn’t get much simpler—or more satisfying—than this Italian ricotta crostini recipe that comes together in under 20 minutes. We love using past-their-prime cherry tomatoes here, since they’re extra sweet and break down in no time. If you’ve already got the grill going, use it to toast the bread in step 2.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small loaf of ciabatta or other crusty bread, cut into ½-in. slices
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1–1½ cups ricotta cheese, preferably at room temperature
- Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated