Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, and Red Onion
Cream cheese, capers, and smoked salmon is a classic combination that works as well as an appetizer as it does for breakfast.
Yield: serves 8-10
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz. capers, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Rye toast points
- 6 oz. smoked salmon
- Combine cream cheese, capers, red onion, lemon zest and juice, salt, and pepper. Spread on toast points; top with smoked salmon.