A creamy soft cheese spread flecked with dill, parsley, and chive.
Featured in: How Andrew Carmellini Does a Fall Dinner Party
- 1 1⁄2 cups garlic and herb Boursin cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup Shy Brother’s cloumage cheese
- 2 tbsp. whole milk
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- whole radishes, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the boursin with the cloumage and milk and beat on medium speed of a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Season the cheese with salt and pepper, scrape into a bowl, and serve with radishes.