A creamy soft cheese spread flecked with dill, parsley, and chive.
Featured in: How Andrew Carmellini Does a Fall Dinner Party
Yield: makes 2 cups
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> cups garlic and herb Boursin cheese, at room temperature
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> cup Shy Brother's cloumage cheese
- 2 tbsp. whole milk
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- whole radishes, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the boursin with the cloumage and milk and beat on medium speed of a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Season the cheese with salt and pepper, scrape into a bowl, and serve with radishes.
MORE TO READ
Sweet Caraway Scones with Salted Butter and Figs
An unexpected trio of ingredients sings in harmony in this simple fruit pastry.
Roasted Heart of Palm with Romesco Sauce
Toasted almonds elevate the nuttiness of this delicate vegetable.