Perfect for a hot cocoa pick-me-up. Instant coffee makes this an easy dry mix, but if you’re making it for yourself at home, use half a cup of freshly brewed coffee with half a cup of milk instead.
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. instant coffee, or more to taste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a mug, add the cocoa powder, sugar, coffee, salt, and the condensed milk.
- In a small pot, add the milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove and transfer the milk to the mug; stir until the ingredients are incorporated, about 1 minute.