Herbes de Provence, the quintessential Provençal seasoning combo of thyme, rosemary, marjoram, and oregano, enhances this lemony crème fraîche dip. Serve it with crudités as part of a picnic spread.
Featured in: The Dinner Party: A Rosé Picnic
- 1 (8-oz.) container crème fraîche
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. herbs de Provence
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetables, for serving
- Using your fingers, crush the herbs de provence to a powder over a small bowl. Stir in the crème fraiche and lemon zest and juice, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve with vegetables.