Herbed Crème Fraîche Dip
Herbes de Provence, the quintessential Provençal seasoning combo of thyme, rosemary, marjoram, and oregano, enhances this lemony crème fraîche dip. Serve it with crudités as part of a picnic spread.
Featured in: The Dinner Party: A Rosé Picnic
- 1 (8-oz.) container crème fraîche
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. herbs de Provence
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetables, for serving
- Using your fingers, crush the herbs de provence to a powder over a small bowl. Stir in the crème fraiche and lemon zest and juice, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve with vegetables.